ART 310 2-way Speaker, 300-w, 10" Woofer
ART 310 is the reference speaker in the 10" size with high quality neodymium transducers and very compact size cabinet.
* available with optional grill
From live sound, playback and monitoring to corporate events and presentations, ART 310 is the ideal speaker in all the situations where the output of a PA and the size of a studio monitor is required. Superb deep bass punch, very linear and precise frequency response. RCF ART 310 is a wide dispersion 2-way sound reinforcement speaker. The new 10" neodymium woofer is the result of the latest refinement in year of RCF experience in compact 2 way speakers. Features a 2.5" voice coil, very high efficiency and controlled bass reproduction. The compression driver uses a new 1.5" Mylar dome design and optimised geometry radial phase plug.
This innovative design is powered from a high flux neodymium magnet offering a very open and natural midrange sound with extreme precision in high frequency reproduction All the system is housed in a strong, very lightweight, polypropylene composite enclosure . The components are protected from a strong, powder coated, metal grille. The cabinet features 2x M10 threaded fly points, a 35 mm stand adaptor plus an ergonomic top handle for easy transportation.
- 300 watt power handling
- 127 dB SPL peak
- Wide dispersion, 90° x 70° low distortion, constant directivity horn
- 10" high power woofer, 64mm edge wound aluminium coil
- 1" neodymium, titanium dome, high frequency driver
- LICC™ low impedance compensated crossover, electronic driver protection
- 2x NL4 Speakon® connector
- One ergonomic top handle for easy transportation and positioning
- Two M10 fly points and pole mount adaptor.
|Frequency Response::||50 - 20 kHz|
|Coverage angle:||90° x 70°|
|Input Signal Impedance:||8Ω|
|Output Signal Connector:||Speakon®|
|Hardware:||Two M10 flying points|