Alpha B1 Bass Module
The Alpha B1 can be stacked or flown together in arrays with Alpha M3, M8 and S2 cabinets.
The B1 uses one NEXO specified high power 15" LF driver on an innovative internal flare component manufactured of rigid honeycomb composites. This high efficiency design delivers extremely low distortion, coherent bass output from 42Hz to 190Hz. The B1 is fully capable of operating without the S2 sub-bass in applications where extreme LF performance is not required.
- High power Bass module (140dB peak SPL @ 1m) using a composite curve flared horn loaded 1 x 15" 6Ω LF driver
- Integrated DSP with NX242 Digital TDcontroller ensures reliable, linear operation
- High performance honeycomb composite curve construction, Baltic birch cabinet
- Available in dark grey carpet covering or textured black paint
- Integrated flying system hardware for Crossbow flying system or standard aircraft fittings
- Ergonomically designed for flying or ground stacking, easy touring handling and truck packs