Alpha M3 Mid Hi Module
The advanced Alpha M3 has the same form factor as the medium-Q M8, allowing user selectable dispersion characteristics appropriate to the application.
The M3 uses two exponential horn loaded 10" MF drivers and a constant directivity horn-loaded 3" HF driver giving 35° x 35° dispersion. Operated as a two-way active system for ultimate performance and control, the Alpha M3 has a usable frequency response of 190Hz-19kHz. Stacked or flown in arrays together with an Alpha B1 Bass, the Alpha M3 delivers outstanding performance as part of a precision, compact, large-scale system.
- High power Mid/Hi module (145dB peak SPL@1m) using advanced co-axial waveguides with multipath phase devices
- 2-way active: integrated DSP with NX242 Digital TDcontroller ensures reliable, linear operation
- Baltic birch cabinet and high performance honeycomb composite construction
- Available in dark grey carpet covering or textured black paint
- Integrated flying system hardware for Crossbow flying system or standard aircraft fittings
- Ergonomically designed for flying or ground stacking, easy touring handling and truck packs