Alpha S2 Bass Bass
The Alpha S2 can be stacked or flown together in arrays with Alpha M3, M8 and B1 and AlphaE Series cabinets.
The S2 uses two NEXO specified high power 18" long excursion LF drivers in a high efficiency resonator design, combined with low speed port geometry to deliver low distortion, coherent output from 32Hz to 64Hz. The S2 provides optional VLF extension of the frequency response of AlphaE Series and Alpha Systems to 32Hz.
- High power SubBass module (140dB peak SPL @ 1m) with 2x 18" 6Ω, long excursion LF drivers
- Integrated DSP with NX242 Digital TDcontroller ensures reliable, linear operation
- Baltic birch cabinet available in dark grey carpet covering or textured black paint
- Integrated flying system hardware for Crossbow flying system or standard aircraft fittings
- Ergonomically designed for flying or ground stacking, easy touring handling and truck packs