NX L23-A Active Line Array Module
The NX L23-A is a very compact,self-powered, 2-way line array loudspeaker module.
The 750-watt Class-D amp modules accurately match the high quality analogue signal input boards with precise, complex filter responses that result in the natural, detailed reproduction of the best direct radiating designs. NX L23-A is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed but the venue size doesn't call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays and a fast and easy setup is a must. The NX L23-A speaker deliver extraordinary power handling, clarity, flexibility and great sound in a compact, easy to handle and affordable package.
- Line array design
- Variable curvature angles
- 3 x 1.75" voice coil, 1" neodymium compression driver
- 3.5" voice coil, 12" neodymium woofer
- 90°x15° constant directivity coverage angle
- 750W digital amplifier: lightweight, compact, multi channel
- High quality analog input board, crossover, dynamic limiting, transducers protection
- Live sound
- Music playback and sound reinforcement in small and mid-size venues.
- Corporate A/V professionals and sound system hire companies.
- Portable PA, clubs, ballrooms, corporate AV, live theatre, houses of worship, theme parks
||60 Hz - 20 kHz
|Horizontal coverage angle:
|Vertical coverage angle:
||15° max, depending on configuration
||3 x 1.0" neo, 44 mm voice coil
||12"neo, 87 mm voice coil
| Sensitivity control:
||Soft peak limiter
||HF correction, cluster size
| Input connector:
||+ 4 dBu processor section
||Array side fittings
||2 on side