Light weight compact LS400 Sub-Bass extends the PS8 Loudspeaker's range to 40Hz, providing high performance and power output (131dB Peak).
The NEXO-designed shielded 12in Neodymium driver allows the LS400 to be used in close proximity to magnetically sensitive video equipment.
One LS400 is typically used with two PS8 loudspeakers, additional units may be used for an enhanced LF impact. The PS8 TDControllers integral sub section and combined signal (PS8 and LS400) Speakon wiring ensure cost-effective and simple system implementation.
- High power system (131dB Peak SPL @ 1m)
- The light-weight, 14.6kg (32lbs, 12" VLF neodymium driver displays low-magnetic emission and creates negligible magnetic leakage
- VLF extension (to 40Hz) of PS8 Loudspeakers. Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation
- Integral pole mount that supports 1x or 2x PS10 Loudspeakers
System Specifications LS400 with PS8 TDcontroller
|Frequency Response[a]:||43 Hz - 120 Hz ±3dB|
|Usable Range @-6dB[a]:||40 Hz - 140 Hz|
|Sensitivity 1W @ 1m[b]:||99 dB SPL Nominal|
|Nominal Peak SPL @ 1m[b]:||128 to 131dB Peak|
|Crossover Frequencies:||120Hz Active through PS8TD|
|Recommended Amplifiers:||300 to 700-w into 4Ω|
|Components:||VLF 1 x 12" (30cm) Shielded Neodymium long excursion 6Ω driver|
|Connectors:||2 x NL4MP 4-pole SPEAKON|
|Construction:||Baltic Birch Ply & textured, polyurethane black coating|
|Fittings Handles:||2 Metal Handles|
|Stand fittings:||Internal Stand Fitting on Top (35mm) accepts a mast supporting 1 PS8|
- [a] Response curves & data: Half-Space radiation
- [b] Sensitivity & Peak SPL data: These depend on spectral distribution and crest factor of program material. Measured with band limited Pink Noise. Nominal refers to (50Hz-200Hz), Wideband to the specified ±3dB range. Data are for speaker + processor + recommended amplifier combinations. Peak SPL is at clipping of recommended amplifier.