PS10-R2 Multi-function Loudspeaker
PS10-R2 Loudspeaker can be safely driven with over 500 Watts of amplifier power, yet it is only half the weight and volume of common trapezoidal systems.
The dispersion, architecture and weight balance of the PS10-R2 Loudspeaker are designed to provide both exceptional PA and stage monitor performance from a single product without compromise.
This flexibility is realized by a proprietary constant directivity asymmetrical dispersion horn, easily rotated in four positions by the user. Coupled with the horn's unique progressive horizontal (50° to 100°) and vertical (55°) dispersion, the most suitable pattern can be selected for vertical or horizontal PA usage or wedge monitoring. The 2-way passive 8Ω design uses a single amplifier channel to deliver bi-amped performance for less money, space and complexity.
- High power system (127dB Peak SPL @ 1m) with advanced 10" LF and 1" HF drivers provide high fidelity reinforcement from small, a light weight (15kg) system
- Rotatable asymmetrical horn and unique cabinet architecture ensure versatility; user adaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications
- Two-way passive 8Ω design uses a single amplifier channel for simpler installation
- Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation
- The PS10 Loudspeaker can be used with or without the optional LS600 Subwoofer
- When deployed with LS600 SubBass, system LF extends to 38Hz
System Specifications PS10 with PS10 TDcontroller
|Frequency Response[a]:||65Hz - 20kHz ±3dB|
|Usable Range @-6dB[a]:||58Hz - 21kHz|
|Sensitivity 1W @ 1m[b]:||98dB SPL Nominal
97dB SPL Wideband
|Nominal Peak SPL @ 1m[b]:||129 to 132dB Peak)|
|HF Dispersion[c]:||50° to 100°Hor. x 55°Vert. Rotatable Horn, 4 positions|
|Directivity Q & DI[c]:||Q : 16 Nominal
DI : 12dB Nominal (f>3kHz)
|Crossover Frequencies:||2kHz Passive|
|Recommended Amplifiers:||700 to 1200-w into 8Ω|
|Height x Width x Depth:||515mm x 316mm x 277mm|
|Connectors:||2 x NL4MP Speakon 4 pole|
|Construction:||Baltic Birch Ply finished with structured black coating|
|Handles:||2 Metal recessed pockets|
|Flying Points:||One plate connecting with external accessories|
|Stand fittings:||Built in Steel Stand Fitting, 35mm|
- [a] Response curves & data: Anechoic Far Field for the PS10 + PS10TD. Half-Space Anechoic radiation for the LS500 + PS10TD.
- [b] Sensitivity & Peak SPLdata: these will depend on spectral distribution and crest factor of program material. Measured with band limited Pink Noise.Nominal refers to Voice Decade (300Hz - 3kHz), Wideband to the specified ±3dB range. Data are for speaker + processor + recommended amplifier combinations. Peak SPL is at clipping of recommended amplifier.
- [c] Directivity curves & data : obtained by computer treatment on off axis response curves.