QM1000P Complete Sub/Satellite Amplifier System
A multi-way processed amplifier rack in 2 rack spaces? All this and more.
The QM1000P is a dedicated stereo satellite/mono sub bass amplifier system that allows a variety of loudspeaker and sub bass configurations for either permanent or mobile sound installations.
Adjustable cross-over and input limiter makes possible optimum matching of a variety of Quest sub bass and full range speakers powered by the three internal amplifiers.
- The QM1000P signal path comprises L and R inputs, and three outputs, L, R and summed L&R sub bass out
- One QM1000a can drive 2 or 4 full range or crossed over HF loudspeakers and 2 x 8 ohm bass speakers in a mono bass configuration
- Power is 2 x 350W RMS @ 4 ohms and 660W sub bass @ 4 ohms with HF x over controls on the rear panel
- Input level L&R and sub volume level, sub high pass and an overall input limiter are set from the front panel
- Each internal amplifier is governed by clipping protection in addition to the adjustable input limiting facility
- All inputs are male/female XLR and Speakon outputs wired to pin 1Pos & Neg