QM 212S 2 x 12" Passive Sub-bass
QM 212S is a multi chamber band-pass design with the additional hybrid direct radiating pressure chamber loading of its two purpose designed 12" bass drivers.
Thanks to Quest manufactured, high-tech woofer designs and the high efficiency, twin chamber acoustic design, the compact QM212S delivers the tight punchy bass ideal for medium sized venues.
Multi chamber design: The QM 212S is designed using the in twin asymmetrical acoustic chambers that deliver very high speaker loading and output from a relatively small cabinet profile. It is ideal for use in live applications that require reproduction of low frequencies with very high transient content at high output levels.
Quest designed components: Band-pass type speaker box design is a high efficiency loading but can impose unique stresses on drivers. The QM212S woofer components are designed and manufactured to deal with high transient stresses, high temperatures and deliver long-term reliability without loss of sonic performance or efficiency.
- High efficiency acoustic design delivers over 130dB of output
- Two 12", high output, high efficiency low frequency drivers with 3" (75mm), high temperature voice coil assembly and carbon fiber reinforced cone assemblies
- Professional, Baltic birch construction with highly resistant polymer coating
- Two recessed side handles for simplified handling and carrying
- Polymer steel reinforced, low friction skids are located on two sides allowing vertical or horizontal system set up and secure stacking lock-up
- Two internal corner braces with four M10 suspension points
- Top hat for pole insertion and speaker placement
- Quick release dolly cart wheel board
- Transit cover
- 131 dB max SPL, 750 Watt RMS
- Equipped with Quest high power 2 x12" long coil ceramic magnet woofers
- Birch ply cabinet with recessed parallel Speakon inputs 8Ω
- 36mm speaker pole top hat
- Recessed handles
- Optional Transit cover
- Optional wheel quick release wheel board
- Suited for permanent installation and mobile live sound
- Dimensions: H500mm x W700mm x D720mm
- Weight: 54Kg