RCF 4PRO 3003-A Active 2-way Bass Reflex
The self-powered 4PRO 3003-A provides high power output, low distortion and consistent polar response in a lightweight compact enclosure.
Offering extraordinary fidelity and power with controlled coverage, the 4PRO3003 is suitable for a wide variety of applications including front of house main PA for nightclub or live sound reinforcement, and delayed fill systems.
The 4PRO3003 is comprised of a 15" neodymium woofer and a 1.75" voice coil diaphragm, neodymium compression driver that is mounted to a 90° x 40° constant directivity horn.
- Lightweight and high-power
- 1.75" voice coil, neodymium compression driver
- 3.5" voice coil, neodymium woofer
- 90° x 40° constant directivity coverage angle
- 750W digital amplifier: lightweight, compact, multi channel
- High quality analog input board, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimisation
- Professional XLR line and 1/4" Combo inputs, with loop through.
|Frequency Response:||45-20 kHz|
|Coverage angle:||90° x 40°|
|Compression driver||neo 1", 1.75" v.c.|
|Woofer:||15" neo 3.5" v.c.|
|Input Connector:||Combo XLR-Jack|
|Crossover Frequencies:||1700 Hz|
|Dimensions HxWxD||805mm x 455mm x 470mm|